Members lake, also known as the swimming pool lake / pump house lake, is a TTAC members only lake situated next to Thamesmead town centre. No day ticket fishing is available on this lake.
This water is suitable for disabled anglers
PLEASE NOTE – fish must be returned to the lake once caught.
- Toilets – None on site
- Local swimming pool adjacent to lake, Thamesmead town centre is less than a five-minute walk away.
Our fish are microchipped using the Chips4Fish system.
No Pike angling is allowed between 15th March and 1st October each season
Pike angling rules
- No live bait at any time
- Deadbaiting: Semi-barbed or barbless treble hooks only at a minimum of size 10.
- Minimum breaking strain line of 12lbs for Deadbaiting.
- Minimum breaking strain line of 8 lbs for spinning.
- Traces must be a minimum of 15lbs breaking strain and a minimum of 6 inches long.
- No fixed leads of any kind when Deadbaiting, free running only.
- Unhooking mats and forceps are necessary. Anyone not using these is compromising pike safety.
- Inexperienced pike anglers must be supervised by someone who knows what they’re doing. Pike may be predators but they’re very delicate and if handled improperly can die very quickly when returned.
day ticket fishing
No day ticket fishing available – TTAC members only
No litter is to be left in or around swims, please put it in a bin or take it home.
Bins are provided so there is no excuse
More information on safety and the environment can be found HERE
Thamesmead town centre
For full google map information click HERE
Full TTAC rules and regulations can be found HERE